About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh, No No No!

I'm back for another quick card. This one is also a Christmas card. It will be entered into the following challenges:
1. Bugaboo: Christmas in July
2. Outlawz: Wednesday Sketch

Papers: DP from DCWV. Plain cardstock from Michaels. Kraft paper from Color Bloc.

Corner pieces: fussy cut from same paper that is on the right hand border of the card.

Image: from www.oncoloring.com. Colored with oil pencils. Edges sponged with Crumb Cake ink from Stampin' UP.

Sentiment: printed from computer. Edged inked in red and green ink from Studio G.

I hope you think this is as cute as I do.

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Haha! That IS funny! Poor Santa needs to go on a diet!
    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July Challenge today! I hope you'll join in for the other daily challenges for more chances to win prizes!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete