- BBTB2: Pass it on/Celebrate the Joy of Giving
- My Craft Spot: Ribbon and Twine
- Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog: Oh Baby!
- Paper Playtime: Buttons or Brads
- Catch the Bug Challenge Blog: Bugaboo Bingo
- The Outlawz: Paper a la Mode w/ Anything Goes
- The Perfect Sentiment: PSC80: Anything Goes
- 3 Girl JAM: Anything Goes with Ribbon
The next layer from what I can tell, is an Anna Griffin transparency. It was a single 12x12 page I got from Michael's. I've about used it all up and am going to have to get more if I can. I have totally fallen in love with how you can see through to the previous layer. The "A" was cut from paper from Michael's using the Cricut Alphabet cartridge. I sponged the edges with Early Espresso ink from Stampin' Up.
I have always loved this saying and have had this idea in my head for a while, but it wasn't until recently that I actually had a reason to create it (other than the challenges). I have a friend who has a little boy. Her biggest fear (OK, maybe not fear but obsession) is what will she do if she forgets to kiss him goodnight. So, with the inspiration of the saying in my head and from the challenges listed above, she will be getting a cut little display to hang in his room as a gentle reminder to always kiss him good night.
Have a great night.