Monday, July 8, 2013

Beautiful Butterfly

Well, it's Monday! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm not having the best of days so I am going to make this short and sweet.

Challenges:
  1. FCCB: Cute as a Bug
  2. I Heart Sketches: sketch #25 Sketch025
  3. Craftin Desert Divas: Summer
  4. Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge:
  5. Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge:
  6. Through the Craftroom Door: Anything goes
Ok, so, here's the card:
Specifics:
Papers: cream cardstock base, Pink and green shimmer paper from DCWV, scrap paper
Bricks: mask I bought on etsy from discount paper crafts and stamped in royal rose from Stampin' Up.
Doily: Cut from Theresa Collins Basics Cricut Cartridge
Flower: Cut from Ultimate Creative Sampler. Starting with a 4" cut and decreasing each cut by 1/4 inch until I reached 1.25 inches
Butterfly: Cut from Paper Dolls for Everyday
Rhinestones: Michaels
Flower Center: Made from beads in my stash.
Sentiment: Handwritten

I hope you like it.

Have a great day!

Miranda

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous Miranda, beautiful creation - I love crafting on the cheap, I lost a very good job and had to take one that just puts food on the table so I can really appreciate where you're coming from!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your day is better tomorrow! The flower is goregous! Wow! Thank you for entering my sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the 3D flower and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card wow if this crafting on a budget I can only imagine if you weren't on one !! You did an amazing job love everything about it !!! I am now one of your followers !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Left you a comment at Outlawz on your beautiful card. Simply stunning. Ina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the flower. Great idea to stamp the brick background. Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Popped over from Outlawz - your card is simply stunning, that flower is gorgeous even if I don't quite understand how you made it. :)
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my this is so very pretty, I love the flower you created and the butterfly is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining FCCB's "cute as a bug" challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! The flower is gorgeous and what a pretty butterfly!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the "summer" linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, great flower & butterfly! Thanks for joining us at FCCB Cute as a Bug Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. well the flower on this is amazing. great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful project! Love the flower you created! The butterfly is spot on! Thank you for joining us this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful project. Thanks for playing along with FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card!! Love that flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome flower! I am a new follower. would love to have you come visit me. Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete