About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Have a Yummy Yule!

This card is for the Bugaboo week long Christmas in July Challenge.

 
Papers: Early espresso from Stampin Up, Cream card stock from Michaels, Raspberry DP from DCWV.

Sentiment: Printed from computer in CK Flair

Stamp: 1)  Bugaboo Cupcakes ornaments. Cupcake and icing colored with sharpie markers. Ornaments colored with oil pencils then coated with Rock Candy Distress Paint.  2) Holly: Free digi by Kate Pullen called Holly Sprig. Colored with a combination of Stampin' Up and Sharpie Markers.

Polka dot background: Free digital paper from Rhona Farrer.

A closer look at the ornaments:

Hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Have a great night!

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Color Challenge” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

    Bugaboo Stamps DT
    Jenn Zeeb

    ReplyDelete