This card will be entered into the following contests:
1. I Heart Sketches: July Freebie
2. I Heart Sketches:
3. Outlawz Saturday Challenge: Use your favorite tool.
Here's the finished product:
1. The card base is 4.25 x 5.5 (white cardstock.
2. Mat paper on base: 4.125 x 5.25.
3. Right flap: Cut from recollections card stock with the Cricut Craft Room Basics at 4.25 x 4.25. The DP was cut 1/4" smaller.
4. I adhered the two together then scored at 3". I then adhered the shortest part to the back of the card base so that it folded over the front of the card.
5. Left Flap: Cut from Cricut Essentials at 3.25: x 4.25. I didn't really measure where to score, I just kind of eyeballed it, folded it over and adhered it to the back of the card.
6. I then adhered a resin flower to the top of a brad to the right flat so the left flap could be slipped under it to be held in place.
7. The image, from From the Heart Stamps, was colored with sharpie markers and adhered with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by.
- I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.