Saturday, July 13, 2013

A Colorful Lady

This card will be entered into the following contests:
1. I Heart Sketches: July Freebie
2. I Heart Sketches: Sketch025
3. Outlawz Saturday Challenge: Use your favorite tool.

Here's the finished product:

 
The Card base is plain white cardstock. The designer paper is from Colorbok. The paper stack does not have a name, sorry. I can tell you this stack is one of my big lots finds. I have 2 favorite tools: 1) my Cricut and 2) my imagination. Ok, card specifics:

1. The card base is 4.25 x 5.5 (white cardstock.
2. Mat paper on base: 4.125 x 5.25.
3. Right flap: Cut from recollections card stock with the Cricut Craft Room Basics at 4.25 x 4.25. The DP was cut 1/4" smaller.
4. I adhered the two together then scored at 3". I then adhered the shortest part to the back of the card base so that it folded over the front of the card.
5. Left Flap: Cut from Cricut Essentials at 3.25: x 4.25. I didn't really measure where to score, I just kind of eyeballed it, folded it over and adhered it to the back of the card.
6. I then adhered a resin flower to the top of a brad to the right flat so the left flap could be slipped under it to be held in place.
7. The image, from From the Heart Stamps, was colored with sharpie markers and adhered with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful way to use the Miranda! Love this sweet painter you've used! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete