1. Turn on your computer and bring up the program you use to manipulate your digital stamps. I use Microsoft Publisher.
2. The next thing I do is to create a square on my page to size of my card. In this case, I chose 5x7.
8. Now, starting at the left hand side of your card, measure 1" from the black line you just drew and draw another line. Once that line is drawn, measure 1/8" and make another black line.
9. Now, meausure in 1.75" and draw another line. Measure 1/8" in from that line and draw another line.
10. Now mask off your lines with removable tape, and start coloring
This is how I chose to make this card. To save some steps, you could have added the pink and black layers using your graphics program. I chose to do it this way for 2 reasons: 1) I wanted my flower and the edge colors to match. 2) I find printer ink rather expensive and would rather use my markers to add the color than to use up all my ink on something I can color without an issue.
Hope this is helpful to you! Have fun and feel free to ask questions.