Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dear Santa

Bugaboo challenge blog is having a week long Christmas in July challenge. This first challenge is to "show us your Santa." This was a quick card that I did. Unfortunately, I don't have any Bugaboo Santa images, but I do have a cool Santa image that is free and can be found here.

Papers are from Recollections. Image is colored with sharpie markers. There is some shading, but I couldn't get the camera to pick it up very well. The furry parts of Santa's clothes are done with Studio G glitter glue.

Have a good day!

Miranda

3 comments:

  1. Your Santa looks great! I find it challenging to stay inside the lines when I color, haha. I love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, thanks for playing along with us during our Christmas in July week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card, Miranda! Love that Santa! Thanks for joining us in our Christmas In July challenges at Catch The Bug! Hope you're having fun!

    :) Becky G
    Bugaboo DT Member
    http://bouncyflouncyfunfunfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete