Thursday, July 18, 2013

Christmas Tag

The week long Christmas in July Challenge at Catch the Bug is almost over. Tomorrow is the last day. Today's challenge is a tag. So, here's my creation:
All Papers are scrap. The sentiment was printed off the computer. The ribbons were scrap from my stash. The image is from Bugaboo: Poppi Christmas Cocoa and was colored with Sharpie Markers.

Here's a closer look at the actual tag part:
Here you can tell that there is glitter on the red stripes as well as on the white part of Poppi's hat.

This tag was very quick and simple. I think I turned out pretty cute, but then I have a thing for penguins.

Have a great day!

Miranda

3 comments:

  1. Cute tag, great ribbons, darling image great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun elements you have going on here. One of my favorite images too. Thanks so much for joining us this week for our Christmas In July Celebration over at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for helping to make our CIJ event at CTB a huge success!

    ReplyDelete