About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Sunday, July 21, 2013

CAS Christmas

These are the cards that I did for as guest designer for the Outlawz CAS Sunday. I guess you could say that the cards are two different perspectives: from the outside in and from the inside out.


The papers are all scrap. The ribbon is from my stash. The outdoor scene is colored with sharpie markers. The indoor scene is colored with oil pencils. The bricks on the outside wall were done with acrylic paint and a mask.

I hope you like them!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment