Saturday, July 20, 2013

Last Bugaboo Christmas in July Entry

Today is the last day of the Bugaboo Christmas in July week long challenge.  This challenge is a recipe challenge:
clip_image008_thumb

Here is my interpretation:
  • Plain colored cardstock is from Recollections.
  • Designer papers are from My Mind's Eye.
  • Ribbons are from my stash. I'm not sure is you can tell, but the red ribbon has gold glittered leaves on it. I couldn't get the glitter to show up well.
  • Image is Bugaboo's Old World Santa 4 and is colored with a combination of sharpie markers and oil pencils. 
 
I'm going to miss the Christmas challenges. I have had a ton of fun making them. Probably because Christmas is my favorite holiday.
 
Have a good night/day.
 
Miranda

2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful papers and darling image. Thanks so much for joining us at our week long Christmas in July.
    Nancy Catch The Bug-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda, If you could email me, you won by commenting on my blog and if you happen to already have the image and would like something else just let me know. I am sure we can work something out. My email is jennzeeb@hotmail.com

    Hugs Jenn
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete