Saturday, July 13, 2013

Missing You

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is well and enjoying their weekend. I have a new card today (at least new to me).  I believe it is called a double swing card, or a double flip flop card, or who knows what else it  might be called.

I will be entering the card into the following challenges:
1.  Hambo Hoedown: Freebie Challenge
2. Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge:

Here is the out side of the card:
 
This is the inside of the card (once it has been swung open):
 
In this picture you can tell what happens when you pull the edges of the card simultaneously:
 
Ok, for the specifics:
All papers are from DCWV except for the plain white cardstock base, the "Notes" paper and the "To Do" list. The clip  holding the post-it that says notes is from Stampin Up. The paper clip is from my stash. The eraser is a digital coloring page you get here. I was colored with sharpie markers. The "Notes" page is a 1" x 1 1/2" piece of post-it note with the work Notes handwritten on it. The thumb tacks were found here and also colored with sharpie markers. The to do list is a piece of scrap card stock that measures 1" x 1 1/2" and is hand written.
The cell phone image can be found here. It too was colored with sharpie marker and I added some glossy accents to the screen to add a little bit of authenticity. The sentiment and the little boy on the phone is from Hambo.

I have fallen in love with this card. I hope you like it too. Have a great weekend.

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Great use of office supplies for this challenge! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete