Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm Back!

Sorry, it's been so long since I've posted. I had a very bad week last week, and my energy has still not returned. But, I have been asked to be a guest designer and have been working on some things for that. Check back Friday for those projects.

Today, I have a Thank you card for a new challenge I have found. The name of the Site is The Outlawz. The challenge is a greeting card with the theme "Purpleishious."

This card was made with no special cutting tools such as a cricut, punches, etc. My husband was using the computer and I didn't have access to my cricut, so, I had to make due with hand cut shapes.

 The dark purple back ground paper is from Michael's. The medium purple pattern paper is from Recollections. The light purple paper is stamped with Stampin' Up Doily Stamp in purple Studio G ink. The two purple circles are from Recollections. The Vanilla paper is from Stampin' Up. The girl is a Close to My heart Stamp and is stamped in black Staz On. Her skirt, shoes, and collar are colored with oil pencil. I used two small flat back pearls for the buttons on her shirt.

Here is the inside:
Sorry for the bad pic. But, the corner stamps are from Stampin' Up and are stamped in purple Studio G ink. The Thank you is stamped in black staz on and is from the same Close to My Heart stamp set as the girl. I'm not sure of the title of the set, I bought it used at a garage sale and there was nothing to tell me the name of the set.

I will do as much crafting as I can, but I seem to tire very easily these days.

I hope you like the card.

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Miranda, I came to your blog from the Outlawz. I want to thank you again for participating in our challenge this week. I you would email me directly I will send you some Amuse Studio Goodies. you have some awesome work posted here and I hope you feel better soon. Blessing, Nancy
    nancy@designinventions.com
    designinventions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete