Wednesday, May 22, 2013

P.I.T.A and Pretty Rainbow

This was a quick and easy card inspired by 2 challenges:
1.  I Heart Sketches: No. 19
wpid-Photo-Apr-21-2013-312-PM.jpg
2.  Casology: Royal


Here it is:
This is an A2 card.

Paper: white generic card stock. Purple card stock. Silver glitter paper from DCWV from scrap pile. Silver and Purple metallic paper from scrap pile.

Embossing: Cricut folder Mary Ann

Embellishments: rhinestones from Michael's

Sentiment: printed from computer

But, I am much more excited about what just happened outside my house. We were having a thunderstorm and when I looked outside this is what I saw:


Both ends of a double rainbow.

Have a great night:

Miranda


5 comments:

  1. Love the shiny crown, should they all be. Wonderful rainbow shot too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!! I LOVE your sentiment, it really made me laugh. Thanks for that and for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Whoever gets it will forgive you right away, with a big smile! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The crown looks very nice and the sentiment fits perfect.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee hee! Love the sentiment and all the bling! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete