Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today's Haul

It has been so long since I have had any extra money for crafting, I can't even remember when the last time was. Anyway, I found $20 in a pair of capris I haven't worn since last year and decided I needed to spend it on crafting stuff. And, since this is a blog about crafting on the cheap, I thought I would show you what I was able to get with my $20.

First stop was Big Lots:
As you can see, I spent a grand total of $14.93 at Big Lots. Now, I did also get a Coke that was $1.55, so I spent a total of $13.38 on craft stuff.  Here is what I picked up:
The Water Color Pad has 12 sheets of paper that are 11 x 16 and was $5. The DCWV paper stack was also $5. The metal butterflies were $1.50, and the other package was a dollar. The last package is  pack of "sticky Stax" Large Journaling Tags. There are a Total of 36 with 4 different styles. They kind of remind me of Post-it notes.

Next stop: Michaels. I went there specifically looking for some needed embellishments for the project I am working on for my mom for Mother's day. I spent a total of $5.60, bringing my overall total to $18.98. Here I picked up:
The most expensive item is the wood frame which was $2.49 but only $1.49 after the 40% coupon.  These Items will be used on my mom's gift.

I made one more stop at Wal-Mart. I needed something for my sister to display her tag on. I ended up getting two of them, they were $0.97 each:
The total came to $2.03.

My entire shopping total came to $21.01. I went over by $1.01, But considering what I bought, I think I did pretty good. I am hoping to be back later with something, but I'm not sure. I'm pretty tired and my head is killing me.

Have a great night!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment