Monday, May 6, 2013

For You!

Sorry it took so long to get back to posting. I actually fell asleep. Anyway, this card will be entered into 2 challenges on the same site:

I (heart) sketches:  the weekly sketch challenge and the monthly stamp challenge.
wpid-Photo-May-5-2013-1102-AM.jpg  Stamp Preview by FromTheHeartStamps


The stamp is the monthly release from I (Heart) Sketches. I colored it in oil pencil. The purple border is scrap paper. The flowers are from my stash. I think I got them at a garage sale. The vertical stamp is from the Fresh Vintage Stampin' Up set and is stamped in Wonderful Wisteria (I think that's the name). Sentiment was printed off the computer.

Here you can see that I added glossy accents to the flowers.

Rather cute don't you think?

Have a great evening!

Miranda

2 comments:

  1. Interesting interpretation of the sketch ! Mean the flowers instead of the stripes. Beautiful card !

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet! Love the glazed flowers! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete