Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2 more Mini-Album Pages

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't get back with you yesterday. By the time I got finished with my errands, the pain and exhaustion weren't going to let me do anything except sleep. But, I have been busy, well, as busy as I can be without hurting.

I have finished 2 more pages in the accordion fold mini-album and have started another card. The card will be posted once I am finished with it. So, here are several pictures of the mini-album pages:
 
 
The above picture is of the last 2 pages. The top of the 3rd page I cut out of a notepad I had in my stash and stamped with a frame in early espresso ink from Stampin' up.
This is a picture of the bottom of the 3rd page. The rose, butterflies, and the word beautiful are rub ons from Ruby Rock It the Avalon collection. Dreams come a size too big so we can grow into them is also from Stampin' Up and stamped in early espresso.
This is an interactive mini page if you will. I followed a tutorial I found on YouTube by Kathy Orta. She is amazing and has many awesome tutorials related to mini albums. She also has kits for sale should you decide you would like to try some of the things she has in the store at Paper Phenomenon. The pink flower is not only decorative, but also serves to help wrangle the page and a half tag that is slipped into the side pocket.
This is the inside of the tag that on the front of the "mini" page. All stamps are from Stampin' Up.
This is the back side of the tag.
The matting that is seen when tag is removed.
Mini page unfolded once.
Mini page unfolded twice

Mini page completely unfolded.

This mini album is far from complete, but I will keep everyone updated as I get further along.

Please feel free to ask questions, leave comments, etc.

I will post the card once I have completed it.

Miranda







No comments:

Post a Comment