the cricut web site. I also made a template on my computer. I am going to try to get it to load on here.
This is how you build it:
- Cut out shapes
- Assemble Box
- Cut about ½” from bottom of 4.5” circle.
- Adhere 4.5” circle to box so that the cut end is even with bottom of box and so that box opens toward circle. (body)
- Adhere 0.5” circles to 0.75” circles
- Adhere this compound to 1” circles (These are the eyes).
- Adhere 1.5”x 1” oval to indented oval (This forms the nose area).
- Refer to picture and adhere eyes with adhesive of choice and nose with mounting tape/pop dots to head.
- Adhere 2.8”x2.9” leaf to 2.2”x2.3” leaf to form ears.
- Adhere ears to head. (I chose to curl mine somewhat to make them look floppy.
- Adhere head to body
- Adhere 1.75”x 2” ovals to front of box as in picture.
- Adhere 10.5”x0.75” strip to center of body so that they wrap around body and box.
- Adhere mittens to strip so that thumbs are facing up when holding box.
- Adhere “arms” to box.
- Decorate as desired.
Have fun with this! It's not my most elegant project, but I think it did turn out cute, and it has much potential for embellishment.