About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Cricut Southwest Contest

Hi, everyone! Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday. Had a very bad pain day, and honestly slept most of the day. Anyway....

Cricut has released a new cartridge, Southwest. With the new release, they posted a contest. And since I am on a contest kick, I decided to enter. Here is my entry.
I have never done a tag before, so I guess this is as good a time as any to start. This tag was created using only white card stock, glimmer mist, mosaic tiles, a button and a glass pearl.
 
The cut files and instructions are posted on the cricut website. Here is the link:  http://www.cricut.com/project/ViewProject/3220/Southwest-Tag
 
 
If you do not have a cricut or do not have access to the southwest cartridge and would like a template, please let me know and I will post one.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment