As for my crafting, I am having a hard time getting motivated. I have done very little on the bye bye birdie challenge. All I have done is add a rose and some leaves.
The card I complted today was for the CAS(E) challenge based on this sketch:
This is my interpretation:
Daisy shape: 2.75" x 3 pieces
2.5" x 3 pieces
2.25" x 3 pieces
2.0" x 3 pieces
- Ink edges of each petal.
- Curl all petals around pencil/paint brush handle, paper piercer, etc. by placing chosen item down the center of the petal and wrapping sides around item.
- Gently fold all petals toward center of flower.
- Adhere 2.75" petals together off setting the petals.
- Adhere 2.5" petals together, off setting the petals.
- Adhere 2.25" petals together, off setting petals.
- Adhere 2.0" petals together, off setting petals
- Adhere 2.5" pieces to 2.75" pieces.
- Adhere 2.25" pieces to 2.5" pieces
- Adhere 2.0" pieces to 2.5" pieces
- Chose a flower center and adhere to center
- Adhere to center of doily
- Adhere bodies of black and white butterflies together leaving wings free to fold.
- Apply bling of choice to body of butterfly.
- Adhere to flower
Thanks for stopping by.