Friday, March 15, 2013

Accordion Fold Mini Album

So, I've been on this card kick lately right? Well, I came across a card that I thought would make a cool mini-album. This is a picture of the card:
When I saw this card, I immediately saw all the different places I could put pockets, tags, embellishments, etc.

My husband works at a place where, when stock comes it, thin sheets of chip board separate the pieces. And, lucky me, he brings them home to me.  Gotta love free chipboard. I figured this would make a good start.  The chipboard piece is 16" x 12.5". I cut it down to 16"x11.5", scalloped one edge and accordion folded it.  Then I added some pattern paper and some ribbon.  Here is what I have so far.
(Outside)

(Inside)
 

(Folded Up)
 
Cute so far?  I think so. I have an idea for a pocket page but I am not sure if it will work, so, I will have to show you that later.
 
I'm sure this idea is not new, though I can honestly say I haven't seen it, but I'm gonna make the best of it. Please feel free to give any suggestions or leave comments, critiques, etc.
 
Have a good night.
 
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment