Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hope

This week's challenge at CASology is . I was also cruising the net and stopped by Stamp TV. They are doing a blog hop also with a CAS card but you can only embellish with things that sparkle. So I decided to combine the two challenges. This is my rendition:
 
The green ribbon represents Bi-Polar disorder. I have a family member who have been diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder and would love to find a way to  erase the stigma of mental illness. So, my hope is that someday, there will be a cure. The disease is manageable, but wouldn't be great if it could be eradicated all together?

I have some other projects in mind for today, but I am in quite a bit of pain, so I may or may not be able to work on them. If I am up to it, I will see you later on today, if not, most likely tomorrow.

Please feel free to ask questions, leave comments, suggestions, etc.

Miranda

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet little window! A perfectly clean and simple card with a bit of bling thrown in...love it! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly ribbon - and what a great way to draw attention to a disease that is often misunderstood. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I love your blingy ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the sparkly green ribbon...and the way you've showcased the "hope" from inside the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that little blingy ribbon packs a lot of punch on a wonderfully CAS card. I work with students who have Bipolar Disorder and I agree, while it is manageable, it would be great if it was no more! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a pretty take on both challenges! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete