Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Here Comes the Sun!!!

I know I have been on a card kick here the past few days. At first it was just to take my mind off the pain. But, since I have been making them, I find them oddly relaxing and very fun.

When I did my colourQ challenge, I somehow made my way to retro sketches (http://retrosketches.blogspot.com/), which is another challenge site which provides a sketch as inspiration. The sketch for this weeks challenge is:

At first I wasn't sure what to do with it. Even the design team examples didn't really get me very inspired. So, I let it drop for a while. Then it hit me! You see, there is about 2 inches of snow on the ground here and I am soooooo ready for spring and some sun. So, I though I would make my own little sunshine. And, here's what I came up with.
Wow, can't wait 'til spring!!!!

Please feel free to leave comments, ask questions.

Have a sunny day!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment