About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mini Album Page 1

Well, I have done a little more in the accordion fold Mini-Album. I have made a fold out page. Here is the page folded up:
I chose to leave this matted so that it could be used for either a photo or for journaling. This page becomes interactive as it unfolds and contains multiple pockets.
This is the page unfolded once. Hopefully, you can see that there are 4 pockets here.
This shows the page unfolded once more. This flap has been left matted for a photo.
This is the page unfolded fully. You can sere there is one more pocket as well as another place for a photo.

Please keep in mind that I am kind of making this up as I go along. I'm sure pocket pages like this have been made before, but I haven't taken the time to do the research.  Please feel free to leave comments, tell me this is not a new thing, etc.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment