Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mini Album Page 1

Well, I have done a little more in the accordion fold Mini-Album. I have made a fold out page. Here is the page folded up:
I chose to leave this matted so that it could be used for either a photo or for journaling. This page becomes interactive as it unfolds and contains multiple pockets.
This is the page unfolded once. Hopefully, you can see that there are 4 pockets here.
This shows the page unfolded once more. This flap has been left matted for a photo.
This is the page unfolded fully. You can sere there is one more pocket as well as another place for a photo.

Please keep in mind that I am kind of making this up as I go along. I'm sure pocket pages like this have been made before, but I haven't taken the time to do the research.  Please feel free to leave comments, tell me this is not a new thing, etc.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment