Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Happy Birthday Shaped Shutter Card

OK, one more card, then I have got to go to sleep. Seems like my mind is running faster than I am used to. I think it might be the cold medications. Anyway, the challenge at Paper Playtime this week is a multi-fold card. As I have little experience with multiple fold cards, I chose to stick to something simple, a tri-fold or shutter card. Well, I thought it was going to be easy. I think I made it a little harder when I decided to turn it into a shaped card. So, here it is:
 The shape was cut from the Pooh and Friends Cricut cartridge. The papers are from Colorbok.  Sentiments are printed off my computer and inked with Royal Rose ink from Stampin' Up.

I've done a couple other cards today also. Just a quick glimpse:

 

 
Have a great night everyone! I'm done for the day, I promise this time!
 
Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty cards. I love the papers you used.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Playtime. We hope you will join us again soon.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee

    ReplyDelete