Thursday, April 4, 2013

Trying to get back into the swing of things

 I have been home now for a few days and I must admit, I haven't done much except sleep. Hospitals sure don't let you rest very much. But I have done something crafty at least. There are 2 challenges going on at I (Heart) Sketches right now. One is a sketch and one is a stamp of the month challenge. This is the sketch:

wpid-Photo-Feb-16-2013-1006-PM.jpg

and the monthly stamp:
Stamp Preview by FromTheHeartStamps

I have chosen to combine the two challenges and have come up with this:
 
 
I colored the stamp with oil pencils. I am just learning how to do the shading, so, it's not the best, but turned out OK I guess.
 
Here is a closer look:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Miranda
 
 



3 comments:

  1. First and foremost, so glad to see you are home! I hope you are feeling much better now!! Now, thanks SO MUCH for becoming one of my newest followers! And great job in your card! Great take on the sketch!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Miranda! Love the colour combo and the pretty flowers! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Miranda. Love all the flowers.

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}.

    ReplyDelete