About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm Home!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! I am Home!!!! It's so good to be home. Turns out I had too much pressure in my skull from spinal fluid. They did a spinal tap this morning, took off some of the fluid to decrease the fluid, started me on a medication to decrease the production of spinal fluid, and sent me home. I still have some more out patient testing to complete, but I'm home. I will be back crafting, but am going to take it slow. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment