About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Note of Thanks

I'm not feeling well today, so this post will be short and sweet. This week has been very hectic with testing and doctor appointments and I am absolutely worn out.

The Challenge was a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:


It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with this one. When I did figure it out, it hit me like a ton of bricks. The black and white papers are scrap papers. The red glitter paper is from DCWV Glitzy Glimmer pack. Here you go:
Out side of card. Music notes are cut from the Cricut cartridge 3 Birds on Parade. The sentiment is printed from the computer and the edges inked with black ink from studio g.
 

Here I tried to capture some of the glimmer from the glitter paper.
In sticking with the music theme, I thought it would be cool to use actual staff paper on the inside where a note can be written and added one more music note.

I hope you like it. Please feel free to let me know what you think.

Have a great day!

Miranda.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So fun and original! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! such a fun card!! Love the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, clever! I love piano cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete