Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Note of Thanks

I'm not feeling well today, so this post will be short and sweet. This week has been very hectic with testing and doctor appointments and I am absolutely worn out.

The Challenge was a sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:


It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do with this one. When I did figure it out, it hit me like a ton of bricks. The black and white papers are scrap papers. The red glitter paper is from DCWV Glitzy Glimmer pack. Here you go:
Out side of card. Music notes are cut from the Cricut cartridge 3 Birds on Parade. The sentiment is printed from the computer and the edges inked with black ink from studio g.
 

Here I tried to capture some of the glimmer from the glitter paper.
In sticking with the music theme, I thought it would be cool to use actual staff paper on the inside where a note can be written and added one more music note.

I hope you like it. Please feel free to let me know what you think.

Have a great day!

Miranda.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. So fun and original! Too cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! such a fun card!! Love the piano!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, clever! I love piano cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete