Friday, August 16, 2013

Oh, Those Summer Nights

The challenge this week @ LSP is day at the beach. I really could use one of those. But, since it is not an option at this time, I will have just day dream a little.

So, here is what I came up with:
I know, fun right?!

So, here's the scoop:
Card Base: Kraft paper from Colorbok

Scallop paper: Digital printable paper from Granny Enchanted. It's called "Fresh" and the color is peach

Inside: Plain white card stock.

Sentiment: printed on coordinating peach paper mounted on plain white card stock. Computer generated.

Photos:
1) Sunflower is cut from the cricut cartridge Ultimate Creative Series. The flower center is a button from my stash. The twine is trend twine in melon. The papers used were scrap.
2) Bathing suit: a free digital stamp that has been printed on green polka dot paper, fussy cut, and colored with green sharpie. Papersa were scrap.
3) The sun was also cut from the Ultimate Creative series Cricut cartridge and scrap paper was used.

Clothes Line: I used black cross stick floss from my stash

Clothes pin:  You can buy  mini clothes pins at Walmart for just a few bucks and you get a ton of them. I chose to add coordinating rhinestones because everything needs a little bling.

I added a little interest by scalloping the front edge of the card and by placing the sentiment in a not so traditional place.

I hope you like it.

Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment