Monday, August 19, 2013

Have a Sweet Birthday

I had time to do a quick card for the Created with Love Challenge (Something sweet). It was inspired by a card in Pinterest. I did change it up a little. I turned it into an Easel card and added some embellishments. I hope you like it.
 

This is the outside of the card. The scallop circle and the regular circle were cut from the Cricut Craft Room Basics cartridge. The regular circle was embossed with the Mary Anne embossing folder. The bakers twine is from my stash.

The sentiment is computer generated and edged in orange ink from Studio G. The presents are self adhesive embellishments from Recollections that I have had in my stash for ages.

Hope you like it.

Miranda

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love the presents. Thanks for entering our Something Sweet challenge at Created With Love Challenges.
    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! love the shape and the presents are awesome!! I snagged some at Michaels the other day on clearance! LOVE the Clearance isle!! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Something Sweet Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Miranda this is darling. love the presents. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete