About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sending Warm Fuzzies

I came across this little guy:
 here: http://blog.priddybooks.com/fun_stuff/download-and-print-easter-colouring and immediately thought of warm fuzzies. There are 2 challenges I would like to enter the card I used this little guy on.
1. I Heart Sketches:
Sketch022
2. Outlawz: Color Challenge


Here you go:
Base Card: Very Vanilla from Stampin' Up
DP: from a stack that I have had forever but no longer has the cover
Sentiment: Printed from computer
Coloring: Sharpie Markers
Embossing: Cuttle Bug Swiss dots Embossing Folder
A closer look at the little fuzzy guys.

Hope You Like it.

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Cute Cute Cute! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete