About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Never Forgotten

Fourth of July is just around the corner. Unfortunately, because riding in a car for longer than an hour is very uncomfortable to me now, I am unable to join the rest of the family for the out of town get together that happens every year. So, I am sending cards to everyone instead. If I can't be there in person, at least I can be there in spirit. This is one of the cards that I will be sending.
 All the papers I used were scrap. The silver star brad is from my stash. The sentiment was printed off my computer. The elephant is from Bugaboo and colored with sharpie markers.
Here is a closer look at the little elephant guy. I think is just too cute!

I will be entering this card into the Outlawz Saturday Paper a la mode challenge as well as the Red, White, and Blue challenge at Craftin Desert Diva's.

Hope you have a great day.

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. This is a super cute card. The elephant is adorable. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Red, White & Blue “ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete