About Me

My photo

I am a 37 year old nurse who is currently not working due to medical issues. I have chosen to pass my time crafting, but because I am not working, I have little money to spend on supplies. I have a small stash from while  I was still working but am now using what I have access to around the house. I also use things I can find cheaply at the dollar store, in the dollar bins, on clearance, or buy with coupons at Michaels and Hobby Lobby. I also like to shop thrift stores and garage sales for things to use in my crafting. You would be surprised with what you can find if you aren't afraid to prowl a little.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Card Organizer side 2B

Ok, here is another 5x5" block that I will be entering into 2 challenges:
1) Addicted to CAS: Music
2) CAS(E) this Sketch:

Here it is:
All papers are scrap. The image is from Bugaboo. The music is a stamp from Michael's done in red ink. The red musical note is a clip art that I printed off the computer and colored with sharpie markers and topped with glossy accents. The angel/fairy's wings were colored with sharpie marker then with a glitter jelly roll pen.

Not a long post today. I am not feeling well. Hope you all had a great holiday!

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miranda - your musical card is great fun - love the Bugaboo image with the huge music note! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS - hope we will see you next time too!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete