Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Bugaboo Halloween Card

Let me start out by saying, having your gall bladder taken out SUCKS!!! Everyone talked about how easy it was and how they were back to normal in just a few days.....well, not true for me. My abdomen still hurts with I cough, sneeze, breath deep, yawn. I still get nauseated pretty easily, and I am still sleeping way to much. But, I have managed to do some crafting. It helps keep my mind off how badly I feel.

This card was inspired by the Bugaboo challenge, Stella Says Sketch:


As I am currently into Halloween and fall cards, This is what I came up with:
Ok, here we go:
The card base is just plain black cardstock from recollections. It was actually a piece of scrap. It measures 6" x 6". The purple and green papers are both from the DCWV stack called Silky Smooth. The image is a Bugaboo image called Halloween Skelekinz-topper. I printed it on green and purple striped paper that I created in Office Publisher. It is colored with a combination of sharpie markers and oil pencils. The spider web border was cut from the Ribbons and Rosettes Cricut Cartridge. The sentiment is computer generated. I did it in a free font called A Charming Font. It is supposed to look like the Charmed title for those of you who watched it and know what I'm talking about. I own every season on DVD and have watched it from beginning to end several times. I know, I know. You don't have to say it. The same goes for Buffy and Angel too. I guess I'm just one of those kind of girls.

Ok, enough of that. I hope you like my card. Have an awesome day!

Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Cute Card - great colors!
    We're so happy you played along with us us for the latest Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us for our other challenges too!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete