- Papers: Early Espresso from Stampin' UP, Very Vanilla from Stampin' Up, Free digital paper pack called Shell from Linda Tieu
- Ribbon: from my stash
- Glitter: Glitter tape from Recollections
- Leaf: I'm honestly not sure where I got this, but thought it was perfect for this card.
- Square Background: Always Artichoke and Really Rust ink from Stampin up.
- Buttons: from Stampin' Up.
CWLC: Tic Tac Toe
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Cardz TV: Celebrate the Harvest
Paper Play Time: Use 3 different Papers
Craft Your Passion: Glitter and Gloss
An Inky Situation: Sketch
I hope you like it.
Have a creative day.