Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BookMark

Since I haven't been crafting in a while, I wanted to start with something kind of simple. I have a friend who has been right by my side through all the crap that has happened to me this past year and I want to thank her.   So, I thought I would use my craftiness to do so. And, since my crafting is a bit rusty and dusty, I decided I would make a book mark. All the papers I used, are from my  scrap book. The lace is also scrap. The clothes pin and the flowers are from recollections.



Challenges:
1.  Delightful Challenges: Anything But a Card
2.  Pinspirational Challenges: #93
3.  Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
           

I hope both you and she think this book mark is as pretty as I do.

Miranda

5 comments:

  1. I am sure your friend will love this! I am sorry you have medical issues! It really is a very pretty tag! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "anything but a card"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fantastic project. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project. Your take on our this week's {PIN}spirational photo is just perfect. I just love how you used lace.
    Hugs, Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful project, Miranda! Thanks for playing along with us at TTCRD Challenge!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to see you crafting again. We ball miss you. Love your project. I need to make some bookmarks for my grandson, he reads a lot and he told me he lost all his bookmarks.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete