Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My First Post

Hello all! As I am a blogging virgin, I am probably going to make a fool of myself many times. But, let me introduce myself. My name is Miranda. I am 37 years old an have been a registered nurse for 13 years. Currently, due to health and pain issues, I am not working. So, I have decided to keep my mind active by diving into my crafting. But, as crafting can be an expensive endeavor, I have to use what is either around the house or I can find cheap. I do have a small stash from when I was working, but it will not last forever. Most of my shimmer sprays are homemade as is my "modge podge." My markers are no more than the good old trusty crayolas and my scissors are ancient. I do have a cricut expression2, that I got for less than half price at a Black Friday sale. So, the focus of this blog will be how to craft when you have no money. Currently, I am working on a handmade hidden drawer book stack. I am making flowers to emblish the books with. The picture below is the flower I finished today.  So, the first little bit of this blog will have to do with that. I am not sure how often I will be blogging, as I currently have days that are more painful than others, but I will do my best to post frequently.  Thanks for taking the time to read this.  Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment